Monday, November 17, 2008

Giraffe Power

This weekend we went to San Antonio to visit with some friends and attend their 2nd service. It was awesome! We had a good time and it was fun to see a new work in action. I'll post some pics later.


Caleb is in his 3rd week of potty training, so we have plenty of stories to tell about that, but I probably shouldn't actually put them in writing here b/c some of you sensitive-type people may get embarrassed. Just know that it's funny and if you want to hear the stories then you can call me or JD.

This week I'm in physical therapy 3 times... something about how I walk with my neck out like a goose and my shoulders at all angles that's affecting the nerves in my arm. Go figure. That's what happens when you have a long, giraffe neck like mine. No, this does not cause a problem for my self-esteem. Caleb told me HE has a long neck like a giraffe (which, I can only imagine someone else told him that) and I realized that he gets it from me. It looks good on him, so it must look good on me too.